FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
1. How can I become a distributor of OTC?
To become a distributor, you will need to provide your ASI, PPAI, SAGE or reseller number.
An ASI, PPAI, SAGE or reseller number is required to process orders from you as a distributor
a. Send a Purchase Order with your art.
If you don’t have a Purchase Order template you can download our template here . Please make sure you fill out all of the information, otherwise we won’t be able to process your order.
- If you need an apparel template email us so that we may send it to you. You will need to send art using a template, referencing your PO.
- For table covers templates, you can download them here: https://overnighttablecovers.com/pages/templates
- Images need to be at least 300 dpis
- Logos need to be in a vector file. Files types are EPS, PDF or AI
- All text should be outlined
- PMS coated (pantone matching system) reference color
- No PNG, EPS, JPG, CDR, WORD files
- We do not vectorize art
- Include your PO in the name of your file
You can send your art:
- Via email
- Via link with we transfer or
- Uploaded in this link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/3oGN3U4486HflZ3kLbf1
b. Approval & Payment
- After we receive your PO, you will receive two emails:
- The first is an order acknowledgement confirming your order was received.
- The second email, art approval, includes your art and order pricing for you to review, approve and pay. This process normally takes 4 hours.
- What you see is what we print, so make sure you review the art carefully before you approve it.
- We print 4 color process digital (CYMK) but PDF proofs are not accurate for color so we use PMS colors for reference. Note: We will match deneb colors as closely as possible but 100% matching (Pantone) is not always possible.
- When you accept the proof you assume all responsibility of printing information (spelling, size and colors) along with billing charges. So it is important that you carefully review your order and make sure all of the information is accurate. Note: Do not use mobile devices to review and accept proofs.
- The blue and pink lines in the art approval are not printed. Those are just measurement lines.
- Payments received after 1:00 pm (PST) will not ship the following day but a day after.
- If your order is not paid before 1:00 pm, our system will automatically cancel it the following day.
- Upon receipt of payment, your order will be sent immediately to production. No further changes can be made.
- When your order is ready to ship, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number of your order
Call us or email us to request a reinstatement of your order. We will update the in-hands day and/or shipping method.
Upon a reinstating your order, we now have less time to meet your deadline. As a result, faster production and shipping method might be required. Therefore, it is likely pricing will change. You will receive an updated confirmation email with new pricing and new art for your approval.
4. How many art changes do I have?
You can have up to 3 changes without incurring any additional charges.
You will be charged a minimum of $19.90 for the 4th charge.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
OTC currently accepts all credit or debit cards.
6. How much is shipping?
Shipping cost may vary, they depend on
- In-hands day
- Shipping address
- Delivery Carrier and Shipping Service
If your order has multiple shipping addresses, a drop-off shipping fee of $5 per address will be charged.
After 10 addresses, we will charge a $10 drop-off shipping fee for each additional address.
7. What is your order cutoff time?
- Regular Service is a 48 hour production process. All orders approved before 1:00 PM (PST) will be ready to ship 48 hours later. (The day after tomorrow).
- Overnight Service is a 24 hour production process. Regular price + Overnight fee (50%). All orders approved before 1:00 PM (PST) will be ready to ship 24 hours later. (The next day).
8. What are your production times*?
Table covers, table runners and flags
24 - 48 hours
Banner and backdrop graphics
24 - 48 hours
Banners, backdrops kits and counter tables
Apparel & Bags
15 business days
48 - 72 hours
4 business days
*All times depend on quantity, payment and art approval times. Contact your Sales Representative for time confirmation.
9. What do I have to do before placing an order online?
- Create an account on our website.
- Activate your account by sending us an email with your ASI, SAGE, PPAI or Reseller number.
- Once you activate your account, you will begin to receive the benefits and net prices.
10. What should I do if I have an issue after I received my order?
Within the first 10 days after receiving your order, if you have a concern with color, printing quality, spots or workmanship : send photo of the issue via email to email@example.com
If you have concerns after the 10 day period, please contact your Sales Representative.
11. Do you offer any additional discounts for large orders?
Yes! Please contact a Sales Representative to sales@overnighttablecovers to get a quote.
12. How can I get assistance if I need it?
You can call the Customer Service Team Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST. Our Toll Free Number is (844) 865 2008 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Where do you ship from?
We ship from San Diego, CA